NASHVILLE, Tenn.—The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission will partner with Alliance Defending Freedom to offer a free post-conference, “The 2016 Presidential Race, Religious Liberty and the Future of the Church,” Saturday, Aug. 27, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CDT for all attendees of the ERLC National Conference.
Post-conference speakers will include, among others,
- Russell Moore, ERLC president;
- David French, lawyer and writer at National Review;
- Erik Stanley, senior legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom;
- Rod Dreher, senior editor at The American Conservative; and
- Jennifer Marshall, vice president for the Institute for Family, Community, and Opportunity at The Heritage Foundation.
Through keynotes, panels and live Q&A, speakers will discuss the 2016 presidential election and the future of evangelical politics, as well as the future of religious liberty in America.
Members of the national press are invited to attend both the ERLC 2016 National Conference, “Onward,” August 25-26 and the post-conference in Nashville, Tenn., at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
Interested media should email Elizabeth Bristow at email@example.com to receive a special offer and to reserve their spot. The national conference and post-conference will be streamed at live.erlc.com with exclusive speaker content for live-stream participants.
Registration for both events is now open and conference details and speaker information can be found online.
Follow the conversation on Twitter by following @ERLC, @dmoore and #ERLC2016.