The Center for Medical Progress (CMP) has released the ninth video in an investigative series on Planned Parenthood’s selling of aborted fetal tissue. This video focuses on Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc. (ABR), a for-profit biotech supply company that has been partnered with Planned Parenthood clinics to purchase human fetal parts for more than a decade.
The video features undercover conversations with Perrin Larton, the Procurement Manager for ABR. Larton is shown describing ABR’s fetal tissue harvesting practice to a prospective buyer. “I literally have had women come in and they’ll go in the O.R. and they’re back out in 3 minutes, and I’m going, ‘What’s going on?’ Oh yeah, the fetus was already in the vaginal canal whenever we put her in the stirrups, it just fell out,” she explains of situations where there has been a great enough degree of cervical dilation to procure an intact fetus
“What I hope happens out of [these videos],” says ERLC president Russell Moore, “is not just that we act in public justice and defund Planned Parenthood but also that we start to shape and form consciences to do away with the violence of abortion.”
Other videos in CMP's investigative series:
• Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts (July 14, 2015)
• Human Capital, Episode 2: Inside the Planned Parenthood Supply Site (August 12, 2015)
Recent ERLC articles on abortion and Planned Parenthood:
• Planned Parenthood and the Atrocity of Corpse-Selling – Russell Moore
• Planned Parenthood at the Cross – Russell Moore
• Planned Parenthood Vs. Jesus Christ – Russell Moore
• #DefundPP: From Hashtags to Healing – Daniel Darling
• Outraged at Planned Parenthood? Here are 6 Things You Can Do Now – Daniel Darling
• 10 Numbers You Should Know About Planned Parenthood – Joe Carter
• The sale of fetal body parts: gruesome—and shockingly legal – Joe Carter
• How to contact your legislators about Planned Parenthood – Justin Taylor
ERLC and Focus on the Family are hosting the first ever Evangelicals for Life event next year in Washington DC on January 21-22nd, featuring Russell Moore, Roland Warren, David Platt, Eric Metaxas, Kelly Rosati, Ron Sider and others.