The Bible tells us that every human being has dignity and worth. From the tiniest unborn life to the elderly at the end of life, from immigrants and refugees to those trafficked against their will, all life is precious to God. Imagine what it would look like for Christians to come alongside the most vulnerable and to stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. In just a few days, hundreds of people seeking to be champions of human dignity will do just that as they gather with us in Washington, D.C., for Evangelicals for Life 2019.
We know many of you cannot come in person, but we want to invite you to join us for our mainstage sessions via our free live stream. Here is a look at some of the sessions you may be especially interested in:
All times are EST (eastern standard time).
Thursday, January 17
Morning Session | 9 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Adopted for Life: Loving Our Fatherless Neighbors | Russell Moore
- Show Hope: Orphans, Adoption, and the Heart of God | An interview with Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman
- Will Roe Go: Abortion and the Future of Pro-Life Policy | Travis Wussow, Kristen Waggoner
Afternoon Session | 1 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
- The Church on the Margins: The Gospel and the World's Most Vulnerable | Mindy Belz
- Caring for the Stranger: Immigrants, Refugees, and the Response of the Church | Travis Wussow, Noe Garcia, Jenny Yang, Thabiti Anyabwile Sojourners and Strangers: Loving Our Immigrant Neighbors | Afshin Ziafat
Evening Session | 6:45 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
- From Womb to Tomb: Defining A Holistic Human Dignity Perspective | Dan Darling, Michael Wear, Matt Lewis, Kelly Rosati, Karen Ellis
- Pro-Life Activism in Ireland: An Interview with Keith and Kristyn Getty
- Pro-Life and Civil Rights: Loving Our Unborn Neighbors | Karen Ellis
On January 17, head to live.evangelicals.life and watch at your convenience. You will also be able to rewind the livestream once it has begun. If you’re at work during the day, go to the link and rewind to any sessions you missed. You do not need to pre-register, but we recommend you take a look at the entire schedule here and set some calendar reminders for yourself.
We look forward to you joining the conference from wherever you are in the world, via your own computer, tablet, or phone. Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, and use the hashtag #EFL2019 to see what others are saying about the conference!