In just a few days, hundreds of people will gather with us in Dallas, Texas, for the 2018 ERLC National Conference, The Cross-Shaped Family.
We know many of you cannot come in person, but we want to invite you to join us for our mainstage sessions via our livestream, sponsored by Alliance Defending Freedom. Thanks to their support, we are able to provide this livestream for free. Here is a look at some of the sessions you may be especially interested in:
All times are CST (central standard time).
Thursday: (1:00–4:30 p.m. & 6:30–9:00 p.m. sessions)
- The Storm-Tossed Family with Russell Moore
- Marriage and the Mystery of the Gospel with Ray Ortlund
- Strengthening Your Marriage in Ministry: Overcoming Jealousy, Resentment, Discouragement, and Loneliness with Phillip Bethancourt, Nicole Lino, Kevin Ueckert, Chris Osborne, and Christine Hoover
- The Mingling of Souls with Matt Chandler
Friday: (9:00–11:30 a.m. & 6:30–9:00 p.m. sessions)
- Interview with Russell Moore and Beth Moore
- Building Community in the Home with Jen Wilkin
- Divine Presence: How the Fatherhood of God Shapes Leadership in the Home with Eric Mason
Saturday: (9:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. sessions)
- The Suffering Family and the Goodness of God with Erick Erickson
- The Church as the Family of God: Singleness, Same-Sex Attraction, and the Hope of Hospitality with Sam Allberry
We will be livestreaming all mainstage sessions at live.erlc.com. You do not need to pre-register but we recommend you take a look at the entire schedule here and set some calendar reminders for yourself so you don’t miss anything.
On October 11, head to live.erlc.com and watch at your convenience. You will also be able to rewind the livestream once it has begun. If you’re at work during the day, go to the link and rewind to any sessions you missed.
We look forward to having you be a part of the conference from wherever you are in the world, via your own computer, tablet, or phone. Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, and use the hashtag #ERLC2018 to see what others are saying about the conference!