In just a few days over 1200 parents and church leaders are gathering with us at the Opryland Hotel for the 2017 ERLC National Conference, Christ-Centered Parenting in a Complex World.
We know many of you cannot come in person, but I want to invite you to join us for our mainstage sessions via our livestream. Here is a look at some of the sessions you may be especially interested in:
All times are CST (central standard time).
- Cross-Shaped Parenting – Russell Moore, 1:30 p.m.*
- Pressing On when You Fail as a Parent – Todd Wagner, 4:00 p.m.
- The Problem of Porn – Dean Inserra, 7:40 p.m.*
- How Mission Shapes Children – J.D. Greear, 8:00 p.m.
- Gospel Lessons I Learned Raising Children – Dennis Rainey, 11:00 a.m.
- How to Make Wise Choices on Family Options like School, Sports, Media, and Technology – Panel, 2:30 p.m.*
- All God's Children: Growing Kids who Embrace a Biblical View of Racial Unity – Panel, 4:00 p.m.*
- Beyond Veggie Tales: Forming the Moral Imagination of Your Kids – Phil Vischer, 6:50 p.m.*
- Parenting and Spiritual Warfare – Phillip Bethancourt, 8:45 a.m.
- How to Raise an Alien Child – Jen Wilkin, 9:00 a.m.*
- The Vanishing American Adult – Ben Sasse, 9:40 a.m.*
*Indicates this session will be streamed live on our Facebook page.
We will be livestreaming all mainstage sessions at live.erlc.com. You do not need to pre-register but I recommend you take a look at the entire schedule here and set some calendar reminders for yourself so you don’t miss anything.
On August 24, head to live.erlc.com and watch at your convenience. You will also be able to rewind the livestream once it has begun. If you’re at work during the day, go to the link and rewind to any sessions you missed.
We look forward to having you be a part of the conference from wherever you are in the world, via your own computer, tablet or phone. Use the hashtag #ERLC2017 to see what others are saying about the conference.