The Center for Medical Progress (CMP) has released the third episode in a documentary web series and their seventh video on Planned Parenthood’s selling of aborted fetal tissue. In this latest video, a former Blood and Tissue Procurement Technician for StemExpress, a company that buys tissue from Planned Parenthood, relates a chilling story of harvesting an intact brain from a late-term male fetus whose heart was still beating after the abortion.
Holly O’Donnell describes the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at a Planned Parenthood clinic in California. “‘I want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
O’Donnell also tells how her StemExpress supervisor instructed her to cut through the face of the fetus in order to get the brain. “She gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face. I can’t even describe what that feels like,” she says.
“What I hope happens out of [these videos],” says ERLC president Russell Moore, “is not just that we act in public justice and defund Planned Parenthood but also that we start to shape and form consciences to do away with the violence of abortion.”
Other videos in CMP's investigative series:
• Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts (July 14, 2015)
• Human Capital, Episode 2: Inside the Planned Parenthood Supply Site (August 12, 2015)
Recent ERLC articles on abortion and Planned Parenthood:
• Planned Parenthood and the Atrocity of Corpse-Selling – Russell Moore
• Planned Parenthood at the Cross – Russell Moore
• Planned Parenthood Vs. Jesus Christ – Russell Moore
• #DefundPP: From Hashtags to Healing – Daniel Darling
• Outraged at Planned Parenthood? Here are 6 Things You Can Do Now – Daniel Darling
• 10 Numbers You Should Know About Planned Parenthood – Joe Carter
• The sale of fetal body parts: gruesome—and shockingly legal – Joe Carter
• How to contact your legislators about Planned Parenthood – Justin Taylor
ERLC and Focus on the Family are hosting the first ever Evangelicals for Life event next year in Washington DC on January 21-22nd, featuring Russell Moore, Roland Warren, David Platt, Eric Metaxas, Kelly Rosati, Ron Sider and others.