Do you know someone who could be a good fit for the 2020 ERLC Leadership Council? Complete the recommendation form by October 1 to nominate them for consideration.
What is the ERLC Leadership Council?
The ERLC Leadership Council is a collection of SBC pastors and leaders who receive intentional investment from the ERLC team. During their annual term, these council members enjoy equipping through conference calls and events, while providing occasional content for ERLC.com. From coast to coast, from megachurch to country church, and from a variety of backgrounds, these pastors and leaders represent a cross section of evangelicalism in general and the SBC in particular.
What are the qualifications?
- Each nominee must be affiliated with a Southern Baptist church.
- Ministry experience is encouraged, but not required.
- Each nominee should be someone of mature Christian character.
- Nominations are open to both men and women.
- Candidates should resonate with the mission and vision of the ERLC.
What’s the process?
- You can submit your nominations here by Tuesday, October 1 at 12 p.m. CT.
- The ERLC will review the recommendations and extend invitations in the weeks following the deadline.
Who has been involved?
Current and past ERLC Leadership Council Members include:
- Jon Akin, Fairview Church, Lebanon, Tennessee
- Lauren Ashford, The Summit Church, Durham, North Carolina
- Marshal Ausberry, Antioch Baptist Church, Fort Belvoir, Virginia
- Bart Box, Christ Fellowship Church, Birmingham, Alabama
- H.B. Charles, Jr., Shiloh Church, Jacksonville, Florida
- Aaron Colyer, First Baptist Church, Roswell, New Mexico
- Jed Coppenger, Redemption City Church, Franklin, Tennessee
- Charles Fowler, First Baptist Church, Germantown, Tennessee
- Robby Gallaty, Long Hollow, Hendersonville, Tennessee
- Dean Inserra, City Church, Tallahassee, Florida
- Dhati Lewis, Blueprint Church, Atlanta, Georgia
- Fred Luter, Franklin Avenue Baptist Church, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Carolyn McCullough, Redeemer Church, Arlington, Virginia
- Rich Perez, Christ Crucified Fellowship, New York, New York
- David Prince, Ashland Avenue Baptist Church
- Vance Pitman, Hope Church, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Courtney Reissig, Midtown Baptist Church, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Raleigh Sadler, Let My People Go, New York, New York
- Juan Sanchez, High Pointe Baptist Church, Austin, Texas
- Rachel White, Faithbridge Church, Jacksonville, Florida
- Bryant Wright, Johnson Ferry Baptist Church, Marietta, Georgia
- Afshin Ziafat, Providence Church, Frisco, Texas