Do you ever feel ill equipped to talk about the cultural issues of our day? Designed to help you lead your children and teens in a confident and responsible way, this 6-session resource will equip you to address cultural topics which children of all ages, from preschoolers through young adults, face, including:
- Gender issues
- Suicide, depression, and anxiety
- Addiction and coping mechanisms
- Same-sex marriage
- Singleness, dating, marriage, and divorce
Give your kids a biblical worldview that will produce the next generation of culture shapers—not simply the next generation shaped by their culture.
- Interactive teaching videos approximately 20-25 minutes per session
- Teaching videos include panel sessions with the following guests: Russell Moore, Phillip Bethancourt, Andrew Walker, Dan Darling, Daniel Patterson, Ray Ortlund, David Prince, Ben Stuart, Jen Wilkin, Jackie Hill Perry & Trillia Newbell
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- Articles to help parents dig deeper into various topics
- Information on age-appropriate development for children of all ages, including preschoolers, young children, preteens, middle schoolers, high schoolers & young adults
- Discussion tips and starters for group sessions and further study
- Engage in our culture’s most complex issues.
- Apply the gospel to real life situations through transformative conversations with your kids.
- Build confidence for complicated—and sometimes uncomfortable—conversations.
- Replace our culture’s influence with biblical truth.
- Equip your child with the wisdom she or he needs to become a culture shaper.
Video Sessions and Run Times:
- Session 1: Gospel Framework (28:55)
- Session 2: Human Dignity (33:45)
- Session 3: Identity (28:20)
- Session 4: Sexuality (30:55)
- Session 5: Relationships (35:50)
- Session 6: Technology (31:20)
*Price discounted on Amazon.