Matt Hawkins and Travis Wussow discuss the plight of Christians and other religious minorities in Iraq and the Trump Administration’s decision to lift sanctions on Sudan with Gavin Gramstad of The Nehemiah Group.
Plight of Religious Minorities in Iraq and Sudan
- Guest: Gavin Gramstad of The Nehemiah Group
- ERLC Policy Brief: Advocating relief for victims of the Islamic State genocide
- House OKs aid for ISIS survivors - ERLC
- A brief introduction to the just war tradition: Just war and terrorism - ERLC
- Religious persecution a sad reality: State Department releases 2016 IRF report - ERLC
- Pray for the persecuted church in Sudan and South Sudan - ERLC