During a spring recess on Capitol Hill, Matt welcomes Congressional staffer and author Chelsea Patterson Sobolik. Their conversation focuses on childlessness and the church, a personal and cultural experience well upstream from policy issues like adoption, foster care, reproductive technologies, surrogacy and more. Chelsea’s first book is Longing for Motherhood: Holding on to Hope in the Midst of Childlessness.
- Longing for Motherhood: Holding on to Hope in the Midst of Childlessness (Amazon)
- Foreward by Russell Moore
- Moody Publishers
- Chelsea’s contributions at ERLC
- Chelsea’s contributions at Desiring God
- Follow Chelsea at @chelspat on Twitter and @chelseasobolik on Instagram
iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Tune in