Greg Glod from Right on Crime joins Matt to discuss criminal justice reform. The DC team chats about current policies on the ERLC’s front burner including the Conscience Protection Act. Jeff and Matt reflect on Billy Graham’s lying in honor at the U.S. Capitol.
Guest segment: Criminal Justice Reform
- Right on Crime
- Prison Fellowship Ministries
- ERLC Supports Criminal Justice Reform
- More ERLC Resources on CJR
- The Justice Declaration
Original DACA deadline passes
Conscience Protection Act (CPA)
- Russell Moore writes at The Wall Street Journal
- What we can learn from Billy Graham about navigating church and state – Andrew Walker
Guest bio – Greg Glod Greg Glod is the Manager of State Initiatives for Right on Crime and Senior Policy Analyst at Texas Public Policy Foundation. Based in Austin, Glod is an attorney who began his legal career as a law clerk and litigator in Maryland before joining Right on Crime. He graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with B.A. degrees in Crime, Law, and Justice and Political Science, and with his J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law.