Matthew Hawkins and Travis Wussow venture outside the office to downtown Washington, D.C., to talk about the international landscape of religious persecution, including an interview with our friend Kent Hill of the Religious Freedom Institute.
World Summit in Defense of Christians
- Christian persecution focus of global summit - BP News
- PHOTOS: World Summit in Defense of Persecuted Christians
- Remarks by Vice President Pence at the World Summit in Defense of Persecuted Christians
- Special guest Kent Hill, Executive Director
- Kent Hill joined the RFI after six years as Senior Vice President at World Vision, one of the largest faith-based relief and development organizations in the world. He also served for eight years as Assistant Administrator for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), responsible for U.S. foreign assistance to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, and, subsequently, all USAID health programs worldwide. Earlier in his career, Dr. Hill was President of Eastern Nazarene College, and President of D.C.'s Institute on Religion and Democracy.