We open 2020 with a month-long series On Human Dignity exploring the implications of this theological truth on life, ministry, and the public square.
This week we bring you a special episode to mark the 2020 March for Life. On this episode, Jeff Pickering interviews Jeanne Mancini, president of the March for Life, at their offices in downtown D.C. about the story of how the march came to be, it’s history, and the pro-life movement.
Jeanne Mancini is the president of the March for Life Education and Defense Fund, which hosts its annual march around the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. She previously worked at the Family Research Council and the Department of Health and Human Services.
Resources from the Conversation
- Join us at the March For Life on Friday, January 24, in Washington, D.C.!
- Jeanne’s profile in the Washington Post Magazine
- History of the March for Life
- Women of the Pro-Life Movement: Nellie Gray
- Why God’s majesty is most clearly seen in every human being: and what this means for the Church and human dignity by Tom Strode
- More Resources on Human Dignity from ERLC
- ERLC | Capitol Conversation Podcast