We open 2020 with a month-long series On Human Dignity exploring the implications of this theological truth on life, ministry, and the public square.
For the final episode of this series, Jeff Pickering sits down with ERLC president Russell Moore for an extended conversation on human dignity. The conversations finds its way from theology and technology to the future of the pro-life movement and embracing vulnerability.
Resources from the Conversation
- Previous Episodes from the series:
- Applying the human dignity theology to our work in Washington, D.C.
- Janet Durig with stories of transformation from a pregnancy center
- Briana Stensrud on standing up for the vulnerable
- Jeanne Mancini and the March for Life, plus an extra interview with Russell Moore to discuss President Trump’s appearance at the march.
- Why God’s majesty is most clearly seen in every human being: and what this means for the Church and human dignity by Tom Strode
- More Resources on Human Dignity from ERLC
- ERLC | Capitol Conversation Podcast