Jeff Pickering and Chelsea Patterson Sobolik welcome back ERLC president, Russell Moore, to the podcast to talk about his new book, The Courage To Stand, and what we can learn about truth and tribalism from the 2020 presidential election. The message of Dr. Moore’s newest book is timely for this fearful and anxious year as he helps readers see where Christ-empowered courage comes from, from the way of the cross.
Resources from the Conversation
- Get Russell Moore’s new book | The Courage to Stand: Facing Your Fear without Losing Your Soul
- Read Russell Moore’s article from his newsletter on truth and tribalism: Looking for Truth in Post-Election America
- Subscribe to Moore to the Point
- Check out the book Jeff recommended: Gentle and Lowly: The Heart of Christ for Sinners and Sufferers by Dane Ortlund
- Check out The Good Book Company
- Subscribe to ERLC’s Policy Newsletter