The 2019-2020 term of the Supreme Court was one for the history books. The justice’s rulings give Christians a lot to consider on issues ranging from religious liberty and civil rights law to abortion jurisprudence and immigration rules. The ERLC filed amicus briefs in a number of these cases and our brief was cited by Justice Alito in the court’s opinion in the Guadalupe religious liberty victory.
Russell Moore and Jeff Pickering joined the Capitol Hill ministry, Faith & Law, for a Friday forum event to reflect on what happened and what’s next.
Faith & Law is a community of congressional staffers and Members of Congress that meet regularly to think deeply about how our faith informs and impacts our calling to the public square. Their mission is to encourage and equip Christian policy-makers to more fully understand the Biblical worldview and its implication in their calling to the public square.
Resources from the Conversation
- Learn more about Faith & Law
- 5 Supreme Court cases you should keep your eye on by ERLC Policy Staff
- After the Bostock Supreme Court case by Russell Moore
- Bostock Explainer + Top Quotes
- Espinoza Explainer + Top Quotes
- Guadalupe Explainer + Top Quotes
- Little Sisters Explainer + Top Quotes
- June Medical Services Explainer + Top Quotes
- DACA case Explainer + recent podcast episode with Jose Ocampo