On Tuesday, February 25 the U.S. Senate is scheduled to take roll call votes on two significant pro-life bills. The first bill we expect to receive a vote on the floor is th e Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act and the second is the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act. Jeff Pickering and Chelsea Patterson Sobolik discuss the legislation, why they matter, and what to expect for the floor debate and votes.
Resources from the Conversation
- Senate prepares to act on two pro-life bills by Tom Strode
- ERLC Policy Brief supporting the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- ERLC Policy Brief supporting the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
- ERLC’s 2020 Legislative Agenda
- How the ERLC is advocating for Southern Baptists in Washington, D.C.
- ERLC Public Policy Team
- ERLC | Capitol Conversation Podcast