How should our theology of human dignity impact our debates of public policy? Dan Darling, author of The Dignity Revolution, joins Travis, Steven, and Jeff to discuss how this rich Genesis 1 truth applies to the complex decisions Christians face in the public square.
Dan Darling is the Vice President for Communications at the ERLC. He is a writer whose work has appeared in USA Today, CNN, Washington Times, Huffington Post, and The Gospel Coalition. Dan is the host of another ERLC podcast, The Way Home, and an associate pastor at Green Hill Church in Mt. Juliet, Tenn.
Resources from the conversation
- Dan’s Book | The Dignity Revolution by Dan Darling
- Dan’s Blog | https://www.danieldarling.com
- Articles | Resources by Dan Darling
- ERLC Podcast Episode | Human dignity and public policy by Senator James Lankford (R–Okla.)
- Article | Why we should work to overturn abortion laws by Andrew T. Walker
- Video | How does the image of God inform our view about people with disabilities? by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Video | All God’s Children: Growing Kids who Embrace a Biblical View of Racial Unity
- Event | 2019 Evangelicals for Life
- Event | ERLC 2019 National Conference: Gospel Courage