The debate in Washington over infanticide is rightly shocking to many, but tragically, flows from the abortion industry’s recent advocacy in New York and Virginia. Jeff and Chelsea welcome Alexandra DeSanctis of National Review to the table to discuss the unfolding debate over late-term abortion, the radical policies that give way to infanticide, and how the pro-life community should respond.
Alexandra DeSanctis is a staff writer for National Review. She was previously a William F. Buckley Fellow in Political Journalism with the National Review Institute and is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
Resources from the Conversation
- Follow Alexandra on Twitter | @xan_desanctis
- The Atlantic | Democrats Overplay Their Hand on Abortion by Alexandra DeSanctis
- National Review | New Survey Shows Americans Reject Democratic Radicalism on Abortion by Alexandra DeSanctis
- ERLC | What’s happening with the debate on infanticide in Congress? by Policy Staff
- ERLC | SCOTUS temporarily blocks abortion regulation by Palmer Williams
- Alexandra’s baseball articles | Major League Baseball’s Ridiculous Blackout Policy & In Praise of Baseball Season’s Opening Day
- ERLC Internship Program