Going into this past weekend with the Senate in session to work on its response to the coronavirus pandemic and economic turmoil, the ERLC called for a two-year, no cap Universal Charitable Deduction (UCD) to encourage charitable giving. Jeff Pickering and Travis Wussow discuss why bold action from Washington is needed to propel American generosity during this crisis.
This episode is sponsored by The Good Book Company, publisher of the Oxford Apologetics series. Learn about the titles in this bestselling series here.
Resources from the Conversation
- ERLC Working to Encourage Charitable Giving to Churches, Non-Profits during the Coronavirus Crisis
- Keep up with the ERLC’s latest resources on coronavirus at ERLC.com/COVID19
- Keep up with the latest CDC news and resources at coronavirus.gov
- From The White House | 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD
- A Q&A on coronavirus with an infectious disease specialist
- ERLC | Subscribe to the Policy Newsletter
- ERLC | Capitol Conversation Podcast