In this episode, Josh, Brent, and Lindsay discuss the protests and attacks on the US Capitol as a result of the 2020 election results. Lindsay also gives a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including Jordan Wootten with “3 ways smartphone usage can distort our perceptions: Habits, theology, and christian discipleship,” Josh Wester and Jordan Wootten with “Why we need the tenderness of our Savior: An Interview with Dane Ortlund about Gentle and Lowly,” and Jason Thacker with “3 ethical issues in technology to watch for in 2021.” Also in this episode, the hosts are joined by Seth Brown for a conversation about life and ministry.
Seth Brown serves as Executive Editor of the Biblical Recorder, a Baptist news outlet based in Cary, N.C. He lives in Wake Forest with his wife and three children. They are members of Imago Dei Church in Raleigh. You can connect with him on Twitter: @dsethbrown
- Jordan Wootten with 3 ways smartphone usage can distort our perceptions: Habits, theology, and Christian discipleship
- Josh Wester and Jordan Wootten with Why we need the tenderness of our Savior: An Interview with Dane Ortlund about “Gentle and Lowly”
- Jason Thacker with 3 ethical issues in technology to watch for in 2021
- Warnock wins Georgia runoff, CNN projects, as control of Senate comes down to Perdue-Ossoff race
- Pro-Trump protesters force US Capitol into lockdown as Congress meets to certify 2020 election results
- Protesters breach Senate chambers at U.S. Capitol
- Trump pledges “orderly transition” after Congress certifies Biden’s win
- Exodus begins for White House staff after pro-Trump siege on Capitol
Connect with us on Twitter
- A Parent’s Guide to Teaching Your Children About Gender: by Jared Kennedy. This short book walks through six conversation topics designed to help you apply the truth and hope of the gospel to the complex issue of gender.
- Stand for Life: At the ERLC, we stand for life. Our work to save preborn babies and care for the vulnerable is vital to our work. Believing that abortion can end in our lifetime, will you join us as we STAND FOR LIFE?
Pacific Press / Getty Contributor