In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the the year anniversary of the withdrawal of Afghanistan, Liz Cheney’s loss in the primary, and the investigation of the SBC. They also talk about the Jan. 6 committee and former Vice President Mike Pence’s potential testimony. Finally, they mention political violence and the Salman Rushdie attack.
- Hannah Daniel and Cooper Shull with Remembering the plight of Afghans: One year after the fall of Kabul
- Jordan Wootten with Three takeaways from a recent survey of adoptive parents
- John Foubert with The importance of protecting your children from internet pornography
- Baptist Press: Investigation into the SBC
- Washington Post: Liz Cheney loses primary
- NBC News: Pence would consider testifying
- CNN: Salman Rushdie attack
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.