In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss Happy the elephant and what the controversy teaches us about personhood. They also discuss developments in a post-Roe America; and how to talk to your kids about sexting.
- Jackson McNeece with What the Happy the elephant controversy teaches us about personhood (personhood article)
- Jill Waggoner with How to talk to your kids about the problem of sexting: An interview with the CEO of a parental control app
- Hannah Daniel with A round-up of post-Roe abortion developments in America
- BBC: Boris Johnson Resignation Speech
- NY Times: Boris Johnson is out.
- Why is this important? Because of the Special Relationship
- Axios: July 4th mass shooting in Highland Park
- Bart Barber: ARITF is highest priority
- Brent: Baseball All-star game
- Lindsay: Fireworks gone wrong
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.