In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the incredible gift of the Cooperative Program topping $200 million. They also talk about the HHS transgender rule that would threaten religious liberty and discuss DACA being sent back to a lower court for review.
- Kadin Christian with The need to serve pregnant women on college campuses: An interview about Baby Steps at Auburn University
- Jason Thacker with The disastrous moral harm of California’s transgender ‘refuge’ bill
- BP: National CP giving tops $200 million for first time since 2008
- BP: HHS transgender rule threatens doctors’ religious liberty, ERLC letter says
- NBC News: Appeals court sends DACA case back to lower court to review new Biden rule, temporarily protecting Dreamers
- Aaron Judge hits 62nd home run.
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.