In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, a Michigan school shooting, and omicron in the U.S. They also talk about Christians killed in Nigeria and the controversy over the new rebuilding plan for Notre Dame in France.
- David E. Prince with The day I was 100 yards away from the infamous Jackson abortion clinic: Weeping and praying as oral arguments in Dobbs are heard
- Jeremy Lloyd with What the Bible says about human life the womb
- Andrew Wood and Laura Messick with A prayer guide in light of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
- Dobbs oral arguments analysis: Newsweek and Axios
- Michigan school shooting
- Omicron in the U.S.
- Christians killed in Nigeria
- France: Notre Dame controversy
- Lindsay: Desitin in hair; Christy Nockels Christmas; Sovereign Grace Music Christmas
- Brent: CSPAN App
Connect with us on Twitter
- The Dawn of Redeeming Grace // This episode was sponsored by The Good Book Company, publisher of The Dawn of Redeeming Grace. Join Sinclair Ferguson as he opens up the first two chapters of Matthew’s Gospel in these daily devotions for Advent. Each day’s reflection is full of insight and application and will help you to arrive at Christmas Day awed by God’s redeeming grace and refreshed by the hope of God’s promised King. Find out more about this book at thegoodbook.com.
- Outrageous Justice // God calls us to seek justice. But how should Christians respond? Outrageous Justice, a free small-group study from experts at Prison Fellowship, offers Christians a place to start. Explore the criminal justice system through a biblical lens and discover hands-on ways to pursue justice, hope, and restoration in your community. Get your free copy of Outrageous Justice, featuring a study guide, videos, and a companion book today! Visit prisonfellowship.org/outrageous-justice.