In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss inflation’s jaw-dropping rate, the assassination of the former Prime Minister of Japan, and the amazing new space images from the James Webb Telescope.
- Jordan Wootten with How do Americans view the issue of abortion, really? Takeaways from a recently published survey
- Chelsea Sobolik with Explainer: House to vote on pair of extreme pro-abortion bills
- ERLC Staff with Why Roe v. Wade was an indefensible ruling: And why the Constitution leaves the question of abortion to the states
- CNBC: Inflation up a jaw-dropping 9.1%
- CNN: Crowds gather to pay respects to former PM Shinzo Abe
- BBC: What abe meant to Japan
- NPR: James Webb Telescope Images are groundbreaking
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.