In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the ISIS leader killed by U.S. forces, Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine, and Tom Brady’s retirement. They also talk about the new SBC EC interim president, Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai, and praying for the people of Ukraine and Russia.
- David Prince with How the Chinese Communist Party ‘Disappeared’ Tennis Star Peng Shuai
- Jordan Wootten with Explainer: Open Doors releases World Watch List 2022 showing top areas of Christian persecution (Bible app story and David Curry interview)
- Chelsea Sobolik with A call to pray for the people of Ukraine and Russia amid mounting tensions
- ISIS leader killed
- Biden sending thousands of troops to Eastern Europe
- Democratic senator’s stroke
- Spikevax, Moderna’s COVID-19 vax, fully FDA approved
- Willie McLaurin named interim EC president
- Tom Brady calls it quits
Connect with us on Twitter
- Prison Fellowship | Second Chance Month // Every person has dignity and potential. But one in three American adults has a criminal record, which limits their access to education, jobs, housing, and other things they need to reach that potential. Join Prison Fellowship this April as they celebrate “Second Chance Month”. Find out how you and your church can help unlock second chances for formerly incarcerated people who have repaid their debt to society. Learn how at prisonfellowship.org.
- Psalm 139 Project // Through the Psalm 139 Project, the ERLC is placing 50 ultrasound machines by the 50th anniversary of Roe v. Wade in 2023, and thanks to the overwhelming generosity of Southern Baptists and our pro-life partners, we’re already halfway to our goal. But requests for these lifesaving machines continue to pour in from around the country, and our team can’t keep up without your help. Will you take a stand for life by helping us place our next ultrasound machine? One hundred percent of financial contributions designated to the Psalm 139 Project go toward purchasing ultrasound machines and providing training for workers. Learn more at ERLC.com/50by50.