In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss Justice Breyer’s retirement announcement, latest developments in Ukraine, and Omicron’s slow-down. They are talk about the critical work of pregnancy resource centers, the irony of the transgender revolution, and creation care.
- Jill Waggoner with The critical pro-life work of pregnancy resource centers: An interview with Laura Messick of Portico in Tennessee
- Jason Thacker with Explainer: What is going on between Russia and Ukraine?
- Alex Ward with Why should Christians care about the environment? Creation care and confidence in God
- Justice Breyer to retire; Context of the announcement
- Developments with Ukraine
- Omicron loosening its grip
- Jeopardy winning streak for transgender woman
Connect with us on Twitter
- The Big Wide Welcome // This episode was brought to you by The Good Book Company, publisher of The Big Wide Welcome by Trillia Newbell. Building on the popular book God’s Very Good Idea, The Big Wide Welcome inspires kids to be like Jesus and love others. Grab your copy and some free coloring sheets at thegoodbook.com.
- Prison Fellowship — Second Chance Month // Every person has dignity and potential. But one in three American adults has a criminal record, which limits their access to education, jobs, housing, and other things they need to reach that potential. Join Prison Fellowship this April as they celebrate “Second Chance Month”. Find out how you and your church can help unlock second chances for formerly incarcerated people who have repaid their debt to society. Learn how at prisonfellowship.org.