In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the failure of the Kansas pro-life amendment, voter priorities and abortion, and Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan. They also talk about the Indiana representative and staff members killed in a car crash.
- Hannah Daniel with Explainer: New wave of pro-family policies in an encouraging trend in the pro-life movement
- Jenna Fleming with What school option will you choose for your child? A helpful rubric for making education decisions
- Daniel Hostetter with Is pro-life work deceptive? How the truth of Scripture drives the work of many pregnancy resource centers
- Baptist Press: Kansas pro-life constitutional amendment fails
- Gallup: Abortion moves up on list of voter priorities
- Axios: Speaker Nancy Pelosi travels to Taiwan, angering China
- Reuters: Member of Congress, staff killed in tragic car accident
- Lindsay: Man on motorcyle sings to Taylor Swift
- Brent: Vin Scully, the voice of the Dodgers, passes away at 94
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.