In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss President Biden’s press conference, the trust deficit in the U.S., and the failure of changing the filibuster. They also talk about a COVID-19 blind date that lasted for days, the pro-life movement and human dignity, and the value of senior adults.
- Jason Thacker with What does the image of God have to do with the pro-life movement? The centrality of human dignity to Christian ethics
- Daryl Crouch with 3 ways to elevate the dignity of senior adults in our churches
- Alex Ward with When genetic testing goes wrong: Reporting from The New York Times reveals some prenatal test results have high level of inaccuracy
- President Biden’s first year press conference
- The U.S. has a trust deficit
- Attempt to change filibuster fails
- Blind date lasts for days during COVID lockdowns
- Lindsay: Article about God and pronouns
- Brent: March for Life
Connect with us on Twitter
- The Big Wide Welcome // This episode was brought to you by The Good Book Company, publisher of The Big Wide Welcome by Trillia Newbell. Building on the popular book God’s Very Good Idea, The Big Wide Welcome inspires kids to be like Jesus and love others. Grab your copy and some free coloring sheets at thegoodbook.com.
- Prison Fellowship — Second Chance Month // Every person has dignity and potential. But one in three American adults has a criminal record, which limits their access to education, jobs, housing, and other things they need to reach that potential. Join Prison Fellowship this April as they celebrate “Second Chance Month”. Find out how you and your church can help unlock second chances for formerly incarcerated people who have repaid their debt to society. Learn how at prisonfellowship.org.