In this episode, Josh, Lindsay, and Brent discuss the death of Prince Phillip, Russia, the shooting of Daunte Wright, the court ruling on Down syndome abortion, current FDA recommendations on the J&J vaccine, and the no-hitter thrown by Chicago pitcher. Lindsay gives a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including Chelsea Patterson Sobolik with “Explainer: What you should know about the debate in Congress about the Born-Alive bill,” Andrew Bertodatti and Lamar Hardwick with “How can churches be more inclusive of disabled person?,” and Jill Waggoner with “How learning about trauma changed my life: Learning from The Body Keeps the Score.” Also in this episode, the hosts are joined by Gary Lancaster for his farewell episode.
- Chelsea Patterson Sobolik with Explainer: What you should know about the debate in Congress about the Born-Alive bill
- Andrew Bertodatti and Lamar Hardwick with How can churches be more inclusive of disabled persons?
- Jill Waggoner with How learning about trauma changed my life: Learning from “The Body Keeps the Score”
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dead at 99
- US sanctions Russia over hacks
- Russian troops massing on Ukrainian border
- Officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright charged
- Court ruling on Down syndrome abortion law praised
- FDA recommends pausing J&J vaccine after 6 reported cases of blood clots
- White House says J&J pause will not have “significant impact” on vaccination plan
- Duke University to require vaccinations for fall semester
- No-hitter thrown by Chicago pitcher
- Turner’s cheesy HR makes LA 1st to 10 wins
Connect with us on Twitter
- Every person has dignity and potential. But did you know that nearly 1 in 3 American adults has a criminal record? On Sunday April 11th , we invite you to join Prison Fellowship for a special service focusing on the power of second chances. To learn more and sign up for the virtual Second Chance Sunday service visit prisonfellowship.org/secondchances.
- Stand for Life: At the ERLC, we stand for life. Our work to save preborn babies and care for the vulnerable is vital to our work. Believing that abortion can end in our lifetime, will you join us as we STAND FOR LIFE?
Nuccio DiNuzzo / Getty Contributor