In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the religious liberty win at the Supreme Court in the case of a Texas death row inmate. They also talk about the U.S. being set to welcome 100,000 Ukrainian refugees, the G-7 summit, and the Ketanji Brown Jackson hearings.
- Barrett Duke with How gambling preys on the longings of the heart: 7 reasons why people gamble and the Bible’s better answer
- Rick Morton with Christians, remember the vulnerable children of Ukraine
- Jason Thacker with How Christians can think about the epidemic of online gambling and sports betting
- The U.S will welcome 100,000 Ukrainian refugees
- World leaders meet at G-7 to discuss Russian invasion | What is G-7?
- Religious liberty win at the Supreme Court | ERLC explainer
- Ketanji Brown Jackson hearings | ERLC explainer
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disastrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs. That’s ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs. That’s ERLC.com/Dobbs.