In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss Southern Baptist Disaster Relief after the tornadoes, Omicron’s arrival to the U.S., and efforts to crackdown on unruly airline passengers. They also discuss the Christmas blues, the U.S. missionaries freed in Haiti, and the bipartisan deal on China’s human rights violations.
- Jill Waggoner with An encouragement for caregivers this Christmas: 5 reminders from the book of Nahum
- Pat Aldridge with Why do I experience the Christmas blues?
- Mike McGarry with Suggestions for adressing LGBTQ issues in your youth ministry
- Southern Baptists help with tornado aftermath
- Biden tours KY tornado damage
- Bipartisan deal on China stalls in Senate; ERLC resources
- U.S. missionaries freed in Haiti
- Flight attendants urge crackdown on unruly passengers
- Omicron is coming
Connect with us on Twitter
- The Dawn of Redeeming Grace // This episode was sponsored by The Good Book Company, publisher of The Dawn of Redeeming Grace .Join Sinclair Ferguson as he opens up the first two chapters of Matthew’s Gospel in these daily devotions for Advent. Each day’s reflection is full of insight and application and will help you to arrive at Christmas Day awed by God’s redeeming grace and refreshed by the hope of God’s promised King. Find out more about this book at thegoodbook.com.
- Outrageous Justice // God calls us to seek justice. But how should Christians respond? Outrageous Justice, a free small-group study from experts at Prison Fellowship, offers Christians a place to start. Explore the criminal justice system through a biblical lens and discover hands-on ways to pursue justice, hope, and restoration in your community. Get your free copy of Outrageous Justice, featuring a study guide, videos, and a companion book today! Visit prisonfellowship.org/outrageous-justice.