In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss state constitutions and abortion, the SBTC and a partnership with the Psalm 139 Project, and the shootings in Buffalo and California. They also discuss the crackdown on churches in Hong Kong and the reasons why people migrate.
- Hannah Daniel with 3 reasons why people migrate despite difficulties and uncertainty: Title 42 and our complicated immigration system
- Jordan Wootten with How the church should respond to the rise of anti-Semitism in America
- Alan Cross with What I’ve learned about the church’s response to migrants by seeing them face to face: Opportunities to minister to those at the U.S.-Mexico border and beyond
- Washington Post: Abortion in the state constitutions looms as next front | Dr. Land article about the SBC
- Baptist Press: SBTC/Psalm 139 Partnership
- NPR: Buffalo shooting update
- NBC News: Doctor hailed as hero in California church shooting
- Washington Post: Crackdown comes to churches in Hong Kong
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.