In this episode, Josh, Brent, Julie, and Meagan discuss coronavirus cases falling across the country, Liz Cheney, Marjorie Taylor Greene removed from committees, the ERLC task force report, google searches about strange dreams, and Super Bowl 2021. Julie also gives a rundown of some of the ERLC’s most popular content from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram this week. Also in this episode, the hosts are joined by Chelsea Sobolik for a conversation about life and ministry.
Chelsea Patterson Sobolik serves as a Policy Director in the Washington, D.C. office. Previously, she worked in the U.S. House of Representatives on pro-life policies, domestic and international religious freedom, adoption, and foster care issues. Chelsea is the author of Longing for Motherhood – Holding onto Hope in the Midst of Childlessness. She has a B.A. in International Relations from Liberty University, and lives in Washington, D.C., with her husband Michael. Twitter: @chelspat
- Evangelicals for Life 2021
- Letter from Dr. Moore to 535 Congressional offices today to encourage pro-life protections
- What you should know about the Hyde Amendment
- Teen wakes up from 11-month coma with no knowledge of coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus cases are falling all across the country
- Young and middle-aged adults responsible for most COVID spread
- House vote coming to remove MTG from committees
- Advocacy groups push for Marjorie Taylor Greene’s resignation over report that she spread falsehoods about school shootings
- Liz Cheney Wins Vote
- ERLC-focused task force releases report
- McNeil announces retirement as Indiana Baptists’ executive director
- SBTC search team recommends Lorick as executive director
- Google searches about strange dreams and insomnia at all-time high
- Official Attendance for Super Bowl 2021 expected to be 25,000 fans… and 30,000 cutouts
- Super Bowl 2021: Kickoff time, performers and more
- Julie: Friday night appetizers from Costco-buy several at the beginning of the month and then you have a fun assortment to eat on Friday nights with your family while watching a movie.
- Josh: ‘Saved by the Bell’ star Dustin Diamond dies of cancer at 44
- Brent: Most searched Super Bowl foods
- Meagan: The Best Ways to Drive Across Country
Connect with us on Twitter
- A Parent’s Guide to Teaching Your Children About Gender: by Jared Kennedy. This short book walks through six conversation topics designed to help you apply the truth and hope of the gospel to the complex issue of gender.
- Stand for Life: At the ERLC, we stand for life. Our work to save preborn babies and care for the vulnerable is vital to our work. Believing that abortion can end in our lifetime, will you join us as we STAND FOR LIFE?