In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the potential fall of Roe v. Wade, Wisconsin parade tragedy, and busy Thanksgiving travel. They also talk about the rising price of oil and what that means for our holidays, Advent resources, and why they’re thankful for Southern Baptists.
- Sarah Rainer with How the overwhelmed mom can start to reduce stress: 9 tips to living freely within God’s limitations
- Jared Kennedy with Count down to Christmas with these 6 resources for Advent
- Brent Leatherwood with Why I’m thankful for Southern Baptists
- Abortion laws if Roe v. Wade falls; State-by-state battles
- ERLC Dobbs amicus brief; Dobbs explainer: The Road to Roe50
- Biden administration to tap oil reserves
- Wisconsin Christmas parade tragedy
- Thanksgiving travel expected to approach pre-COVID levels
Connect with us on Twitter
- The Dawn of Redeeming Grace // This episode was sponsored by The Good Book Company, publisher of The Dawn of Redeeming Grace .Join Sinclair Ferguson as he opens up the first two chapters of Matthew’s Gospel in these daily devotions for Advent. Each day’s reflection is full of insight and application and will help you to arrive at Christmas Day awed by God’s redeeming grace and refreshed by the hope of God’s promised King. Find out more about this book at thegoodbook.com.
- Outrageous Justice // God calls us to seek justice. But how should Christians respond? Outrageous Justice, a free small-group study from experts at Prison Fellowship, offers Christians a place to start. Explore the criminal justice system through a biblical lens and discover hands-on ways to pursue justice, hope, and restoration in your community. Get your free copy of Outrageous Justice, featuring a study guide, videos, and a companion book today! Visit prisonfellowship.org/outrageous-justice.