In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the shocking draft opinion leak of the Supreme Court regarding Dobbs, the Mississippi abortion case. They also talk about the National Day of Prayer and 10 things Christians should know about kids and anxiety.
- Brent Leatherwood with Understanding the Draft Opinion Leak of the Supreme Court: The Most Consequential Leak of Our Lifetime
- Hannah Daniel with A prayer for our country on the National Day of Prayer
- Stephen Grcevich with 10 Things Christians should know about kids and anxiety: Providing peace and refuge in a post-pandemic world
- SCOTUS Dobbs opinion draft leak
- ERLC Explainer: House passes extreme pro-abortion legislation
- Advisory Opinions podcast
- As some rallied over Roe v. Wade, these Christians prayed
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.