In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the historic ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court in Dobbs, overturning the abortion precedents set in Roe and Casey. They celebrate the decision and discuss the call of the church in a post-Roe world. They also talk about the victory for religious liberty at the Supreme Court in the Coach Kennedy case.
- How to talk to your church about the Dobbs Supreme Court decision: A guide for pastors and church leaders
- Explainer: Supreme Court rules no constitutional right to abortion
- 6 ideas for leading your church in pro-life ministry in light of Dobbs: The Mississippi abortion case and how a pastor can disciple his people
- What you should know about the Supreme Court decision on abortion
- Explainer: Supreme Court Strengthens Religious Expression for Teachers and Coaches
- Baptist Press event: Life After Roe
- National Review: Ben Sasse on Dobbs
- TGC: After Roe, How Do We Stand for Life?
- Christianity Today: Abortion Bans Should Ban Abortion
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.