In this episode, Lindsay and Hannah Daniel discuss the midterm elections and what to watch for. They also talk about the vicious attack on Paul Pelosi and what it reveals about our political climate.
- Lindsay Nicolet with Seeking the welfare of the city: An Interview About Why Christians Should be Active in the Public Square
- Jon Kelly with Be Surgeons, Not Butchers: How We Share Truth in the Public Square Matters
- Axios: Midterms
- Arkansas ballot op-ed by Brent Leatherwood and Sonny Tucker
- USA Today: Paul Pelosi attack
- Hunter Baker: Why Christians should never respond with political violence
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted territory. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.
iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Tune in