In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss The Women’s Health Protection Act—the most pro-abortion legislation—failing in the Senate, the Supreme Court gathering again since the leak, and a giant black hole at the center of the Milky Way. They also talk about the sexual revolution and how to minister the truth of God’s design in the midst of it.
- Jordan Wootten with Explainer: Religious liberty in Ukraine in the 20th and 21st centuries
- Cliff Lea with How do you watch what you watch? Christian Wisdom and Entertainment Choices
- NPR: The Women’s Health Protection Act failed to pass | ERLC piece: Explainer: Senate votes on extreme pro-abortion legislation in response to leaked draft opinion
- Politico: The Supreme Court is set to gather Thursday for the first time since leak
- BBC: Gargantuan black hole
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.