In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss U.S. intel about Putin being misled, President Biden’s gaffe, and the Florida gender identity education law. They also talk about the new gender x passports coming out in April, what you should know about Biden’s budget proposal, and a Christian’s response during tumultuous times.
- Paul D. Miller with How Christians should respond during war and other tumultuous times: Gardening through the apocalypse
- Chelsea Sobolik and Hannah Daniel with Explainer: What you should know about President Biden’s budget proposal
- Lindsay Nicolet with The importance of the first African American leading an SBC entity: An interview with Willie McLaurin on racial unity and the future of our churches
- U.S. says Putin being misled
- Biden’s gaffe and international diplomacy
- EXPLAINER: DeSantis signs Florida gender identity education law | Public Opinion Strategies Poll
- New Gender X passports coming in April
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.