In this episode, Chelsea and Lindsay discuss the 2.3 million Ukrainian refugees fleeing for their lives, the U.S. ban on imports of Russian oil, and the $1.5 trillion omnibus bill that the House passed. They also talk about high level talks between Russia and Ukraine that failed to reach a ceasefire, what the war in Ukraine is teaching us about courage, and rebuilding our moral infrastructure.
- Jake Stone with Why 21st century Baptists need 18th century Baptists like Isaac Backus: 3 areas in ecclesiology where Baptists need retrieval
- Casey McCall with What the war in Ukraine is teaching us about our culture’s longing for virtue: Zelenskyy and courage on display
- Jordan Wootten with How rebuilding our moral infrastructure can prepare us to thrive in the tech age
- High level talks between Russia and Ukraine fail to reach a ceasefire.
- Ukraine refugees reach over 2.3 million | Moms with cell phones | Strollers left in Poland
- Maternity hospital hit in Ukraine
- U.S. bans all imports of Russian oil | Axios explainer about oil prices
- U.S. grants Temporary Protective Status for Ukrainians
- House passes $1.5 omnibus bill
- Lindsay: Massive spider invasion
- Chelsea: Inventing Anna
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide — Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page — Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Tune in