In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss war refugee estimates by the UN, the State of the Union address, and SBC president updates, including Ed Litton not running for reelection and Willy Rice running for election. They also talk about how war reveals objective truth and a new ERLC resource for information regarding the Mississippi abortion case.
- Jason Thacker with What the horrors of war teach us about the nature of morality: Russia, Ukraine, and the objective truth of good and evil
- Alex Ward with How do our limits reflect God’s design? An interview with Kelly Kapic about “You’re Only Human”
- Hannah Daniel with What is the Missisippi abortion case? | ERLC.com/Dobbs
- War refugees | Axios: UN estimates 1 million refugees from the crisis
- French president talks to Putin | CNN: Macron believes “worst is yet to come” for Russian invasion
- State of the Union | BP
- SBC president updates | BP: Ed Litton announces he will not run for reelection and Pastor Willy Rice announces run for SBC president
- Baseball | Yahoo Sports: MLB cancels Opening Day
Connect with us on Twitter
- Prison Fellowship | Second Chance Month // Every person has dignity and potential. But one in three American adults has a criminal record, which limits their access to education, jobs, housing, and other things they need to reach that potential. Join Prison Fellowship this April as they celebrate “Second Chance Month”. Find out how you and your church can help unlock second chances for formerly incarcerated people who have repaid their debt to society. Learn how at prisonfellowship.org.
- Psalm 139 Project // Through the Psalm 139 Project, the ERLC is placing 50 ultrasound machines by the 50th anniversary of Roe v. Wade in 2023, and thanks to the overwhelming generosity of Southern Baptists and our pro-life partners, we’re already halfway to our goal. But requests for these lifesaving machines continue to pour in from around the country, and our team can’t keep up without your help. Will you take a stand for life by helping us place our next ultrasound machine? One hundred percent of financial contributions designated to the Psalm 139 Project go toward purchasing ultrasound machines and providing training for workers. Learn more at ERLC.com/50by50.
JANEK SKARZYNSKI / Getty Contributor