In this episode, Lindsay and Brent discuss what’s next for the ERLC, student discipleship, and the transgender revolution. They also discuss Jon Gruden resigning, William Shatner’s voyage into space, the high cost of heating our homes this winter, and the formation of the Committee on Cooperation for the ongoing sexual abuse mishandling investigation of the SBC Executive Committee.
- Brent Leatherwood with What’s next for the ERLC? Advancing the Kingdom and serving Southern Baptists in the public square
- Taylor Combs with Why are so many young adults losing their faith? Prepare students for a faith that stands in a culture of deconversion stories
- Andrew T. Walker with Why the transgender revolution can’t transcend human nature: Latest report from Europe confirms males have an innate advantage in sports
- Jon Gruden has resigned
- William Shatner blasts off for Blue Origin
- Rise in energy prices
- Five-member Committee on Cooperation will act as liaison between SBC Executive Committee, the Sexual Abuse Task Force, and Guidepost Solutions
Connect with us on Twitter
- Mere Evangelism by Randy Newman | | C.S. Lewis was used by God in the conversions of countless people, but evangelism is an extraordinary task to most people. You may feel inadequate, but in this book evangelist Randy Newman skillfully helps us to apply some of the famous methods Lewis used in our own conversations with unbelievers, whatever their attitude towards the Christian faith.
- Any Time, Any Place, Any Prayer by Laura Wifler, co-founder of Risen Motherhood | | This beautifully illustrated Bible storybook takes children on a journey from the start of the Bible story to the end. Children will learn a biblical understanding of prayer, why it’s amazing, and that they can enjoy talking with God about anything, anytime, anywhere.