Do you know someone who could be a good fit for the 2018 ERLC Leadership Council? Complete the nomination form by October 6 to recommend them for consideration.
What is the ERLC Leadership Council?
The ERLC Leadership Council is a collection of SBC pastors and leaders who receive intentional investment from the ERLC team. During their annual term, these council members enjoy equipping through conference calls and events, while providing occasional content for ERLC.com. From coast to coast, from megachurch to country church, and from a variety of backgrounds, these pastors and leaders represent a cross section of evangelicalism in general and the SBC in particular.
What are the qualifications?
- Each nominee must be affiliated with a Southern Baptist church.
- Ministry experience is encouraged, but not required.
- Each nominee should be someone of mature Christian character.
- Nominations are open to both men and women
- Candidates should resonate with the mission and vision of the ERLC
What’s the process?
- You can submit your nominations here by Friday, October 6 at 12 p.m. CDT.
- The ERLC will review nominations and extend invitations in the weeks following the deadline.
Who has been involved?
Current and past ERLC Leadership Council Members include:
- Jon Akin, Fairview Church, Lebanon, Tenn.
- Bart Box, Christ Fellowship Church, Birmingham, Ala.
- Matt Chandler, The Village Church, Dallas, Texas
- H.B. Charles, Shiloh Metropolitan Baptist Church, Jacksonville, FL
- Jeff Dodge, Cornerstone Church, Ames, IA
- Charles Fowler, First Baptist Church, Germantown, Tenn.
- Robby Gallaty, Long Hollow Baptist Church, Hendersonville, Tenn.
- Beau Hughes, The Village Church, Denton, Texas
- Jamie Ivey, Host of the Happy Hour Podcast
- Dhati Lewis, Blueprint Church, Atlanta, Ga.
- Fred Luter, Franklin Avenue Baptist Church, New Orleans, La.
- Rich Perez, Christ Crucified Fellowship, New York, N.Y.
- Vance Pitman, Hope Church, Las Vegas, N.V.
- Juan Sanchez, High Pointe Baptist Church, Austin, Texas
- Kevin Smith, Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware
- Jen Wilkin, The Village Church, Dallas, Texas
- Bryant Wright, Johnson Ferry Baptist Church, Marietta, Ga.
- Afshin Ziafat, Providence Church, Frisco, Texas