This event, hosted by the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission and Focus on the Family, will be held Jan. 18-20, 2018, at the JW Marriott in Washington, D.C., where more than 30 dynamic speakers and leaders from across the pro-life movement will gather to address issues regarding the dignity of human life, such as abortion, adoption, human trafficking, elderly care, the refugee crisis, euthanasia and disabilities.
Ticket prices will go from $119 to $139 on Dec. 6. Today only, tickets are $59.50 with the discount, not including fees.
EFL 2018 speakers will include:
- Russell Moore, President, The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Jim Daly, President, Focus on the Family
- Joni Eareckson Tada, Founder & CEO, Joni and Friends International Disability Center
- Rich Stearns, President, World Vision U.S.
- Shannon Royce, Director of Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Health and Human Services
- Charlie Camosy, Associate Professor of Theological and Social Ethics, Fordham University
- Ann Voskamp, Author, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
- Kathryn Jean Lopez, Editor-At-Large, National Review Online
- Roland Warren, President & CEO, Care Net
Attendees will also participate in the March for Life, the largest pro-life rally in the world on Jan. 19.
A complete list of EFL speakers and bios can be found online.