In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the 60 Minutes segment with SBC President Bart Barber, what a jury ordered Alex Jones to pay the families of Sandy Hook victims, and the ERLC’s comments about the new Veterans Affairs abortion rule. They also talk about resources for pastors that enable them to respond bibically and wisely to gender and sexuality issues.
- ERLC Staff with A Biblical Resource for Pastors on Gender and Sexuality
- Joe Carter with Combatting confusion in society’s language about gender and sexuality: A glossary of the ever-changing terms used in the sexual revolution
- CBS: Bart Barber on 60 Minutes
- Biblical Recorder: Praise is high for Barber’s 60 Minutes appearance
- NBC News: Alex Jones told to pay nearly $1 billion to Sandy Hook families
- BP: SBC leaders call on VA to rescind new rule expanding abortion
- “Old” emojis
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.