In this episode, Josh, Lindsay, and Brent discuss Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Capitol Hill Baptist Church, 200,000 coronavirus deaths, Breonna Taylor, the ‘Born Alive’ executive order, and an American Sign Language Bible. Lindsay also gives a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including a piece by the ERLC Policy Staff with an “Explainer: What you need to know about the Adoptee Citizenship Act,” Elizabeth Selle with “How to walk with teens who struggle with depression and anxiety,” and Jeff Pickering with an “Explainer: Religious liberty and Capitol Hill Baptist Church’s lawsuit in Washington, D.C.” Also in this episode, the hosts are joined by Paul Miller for a conversation about life and ministry.
Dr. Paul D. Miller is a Professor of the Practice of International Affairs at Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service. He serves as co-chair of the Global Politics and Security concentration in the Master of Science in Foreign Service program. He is also a research fellow with the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, a visiting professor with the American Enterprise Institute’s Initiative on Faith and Public Life, and a non-resident Senior Fellow with the Atlantic Council’s Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security. You can connect with him on Twitter: @PaulDMiller2
- Policy Staff with Explainer: What you need to know about the Adoptee Citizenship Act
- Elizabeth Selle with How to walk with teens who struggle with depression and anxiety: Practical steps to point them to hope
- Jeff Pickering with Explainer: Religious liberty and Capitol Hill Baptist Church’s lawsuit in Washington, D.C.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- Capitol Hill Baptist Church sues D.C. on COVID order
- Evangelical church files lawsuit over D.C.’s covid-19 restrictions on religious gatherings
- The Supreme Court Needs to Be Less Central to American Public Life
- U.S. reaches 200,000 coronavirus deaths
- The Color of Coronavirus
- We’re numb to the coronavirus
- Absolutely heartbreaking’ ruling in Breonna Taylor shooting sparks new wave of national protests for justice, racial equality
- California moves to phase out new gasoline-powered cars
- Trump announces ‘Born Alive’ executive order for abortion survivors
- American Sign Language Bible now complete after 39 years
- Lindsay: Needtobreathe; Carrie Underwood Christmas album; Dolly Parton Christmas
- Josh: Mice in Gary’s wife’s car — Josh to the rescue!
- Brent: CNBC piece on products to buy before fall and winter; SEC football is back