In this episode, Josh, Lindsay, and Brent discuss news and updates from the Olympics, Simone Biles, bipartisanship in the U.S., how COVID-19 cases are on the rise and the new requirements we are starting to see, and how we can pray for an encourage pastors during this COVID-19 surge. Lindsay gives a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including Chelsea Patterson Sobolik with “4 important SCOTUS cases for life and religious liberty: Looking back and looking ahead,” ERLC staff with “Explainer: What’s going on in Cuba with protests and new sanctions?,” and Josh Wester with “Why we need a comprehensive approach to ending abortion.”
- Chelsea Patterson Sobolik with 4 important SCOTUS cases for life and religious liberty: Looking back and looking ahead
- ERLC staff with Explainer: What’s going on in Cuba with protests and new sanctions?
- Josh Wester with Why we need a comprehensive approach to ending abortion
- Simone Biles pulled out of the women’s gymnastics team final at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Bipartisanship in the US Senate
- Covid on the comeback
- New covid requirements
- Google offices to mandate vaccines
- Ronnie Parrott Tweet
- Lindsay: https://www.peacocktv.com/
- Brent: Baptists and the Court
- Josh: How to Think: A Survival Guide for a World at Odds
Connect with us on Twitter
Just Ask: The Joy of Confident, Bold, Patient, Relentless, Shameless, Dependent, Grateful, Powerful, Expectant Prayer by J.D. Greear | J.D. Greear shows us how prayer was a non-negotiable daily staple in Jesus’ life, more essential to him than eating or sleeping, and therefore why we need to pray as well. | Find out more about this book at thegoodbook.com