In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the abrupt resignation of the U.K.’s prime minister, Liz Truss. They also talk about the tragic promise by President Biden that abortion will be the top priority if Democrats retain control of Congress.
- Jason Thacker with Why do Christians address sexuality and gender issues all the time? Our sexualized society and the good design of God
- Jordan Wootten with What the state of theology in America reveals: Seeing heresy as an opportunity for discipleship
- ABC News: Liz Truss Resigns
- Roll Call: Biden says abortion will be number one priority in new Congress
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.